Superior Show Services & TELUS Order Forms
Shipping, Storage, and Utility Order Forms
Please read and familiarize yourself, and/or your booth host with the TELUS Convention Centre’s building regulations. Violations of the building regulations are subject to action by TELUS Convention Centre staff, their contractors from St. George Show Services, Calgary Police Services and/or the Calgary Fire Department.
All booths include 12 linear feet of tables. If you require a specific combination, such as 2 6-ft tables, one 8-ft and one 4-ft, extra tables or no tables, please download the St. George forms found under the Exhibitors menu. For any additional materials/services you may require, including those organizations storing materials for the Palliser Convention you need to complete these forms.
Note that any food samples must relate directly to the product being sold, with the exception of small wrapped candies. Any booth offering food/drink samples, working with hair and make-up products, or exhibiting animals must complete the appropriate paperwork and abide by the regulations of both Alberta Health Services, the TELUS Convention Centre, and the Calgary Marriott Hotel (the Convention Centre's authorized food and beverage provider).
At the request of the Calgary TELUS Convention Centre and in consultation with CCTCA committee members, exhibitors will no longer be able to prepare and serve popcorn to delegates effective Convention 2016.
Superior Show Service forms for:
- Material shipping to The Telus Convention Centre
- Storage of booth materials for the Palliser Teachers’ Convention;
- Extra tables, chairs or other booth additions
Questions regarding booth set-up order forms can be directed to Amy Oliver at 403-218-7891 or email@example.com.
Superior Show Service forms for 2020 can be downloaded HERE.
Calgary TELUS Convention Centre forms can be downloaded HERE
Forms are for the following services required:
- Services Payment Form
- Telecommunication & Cable TV
- Sign banner installation/dismantling
- Exhibitor Building Regulations
- Audio Visual Rental Order Form and Credit Card Authorization - Audio Visual Services by FMAV
- Exhibitor Catering Order Form and Credit Card Authorization - Catering Services by the Calgary Marriott Hotel. This form is also to be used if the exhibitor wishes to hand out food/drink samples i.e. water, bottles, chocolates, or ice cream bars.
If you also have a booth at the Palliser Teachers' Convention and would like to have your materials stored, please use the form that is available HERE.
Questions regarding the utilities order forms can be directed to Nancy Floris at NANCYF@calgary-convention.com or 403-261-8559. If you have questions about the Audio Visual or Exhibitor Catering forms please contact the following:
- Audio Visual Rental Orders - please call Curt Novak at FMAV at 403-261-8506 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exhibitor Catering Orders – please contact Gabriela Palacios Catering and Sales Office at 403-231-4531.