Registration & Payment
Exhibitor booths purchased for CCTC2022 will be virtual exhibitor booths.
There WILL be one booth price throughout the exhibitor space: $250.00 plus GST. Booths purchased before December 1, 2021 for CCTC2022 will receive a one time reduction of $50.00. Booths purchased after December 1, 2021 will pay the full fee of $250.00.
Booth purchasing will be closed January 31, 2022.
All exhibitors purchasing a booth will be required to attend a training session to maximize your booth investment. Support for booth development is available, training sessions will be available November 23, 2:00 pm, December 11, 7:00 pm, January 5, 7:00 pm.
All refund policies will be followed. See refund policy in this document.
Interested exhibitors may register for booth space at the Calgary City Teachers' Convention using the online submission form. After registration information is submitted, exhibitors will be taken to a payment screen where they can pay for their booths via online credit card payment or by mailed cheque. Registration is not considered complete until payment is received. If an exhibitor submits the online registration form without credit card payment, the booth is held for 30 days. Failure to make payment within 30 days of creating an exhibitor booth invoice will result in a cancelled booth registration.
NOT FOR PROFIT BOOTHS
- In 2022 CCTCA WILL offer not-for-profit groups. The fee for a NFP booth is 50% off of regular booth pricing plus GST.
- Not for profit booths are required to supply proofs of Not for Profit status. Please send documentation to email@example.com.
- Not for Profit exhibitor booths must use the discount code to receive their fee reduction at time of purchase. DISCOUNT CODE FOR NFP BOOTHS: NFPCCTCA
- NOTE: Exhibitor booths are monitored, failure to provide proof of NFP status will result in exhibitor booth cancellation.
- CCTCA reserves the right to cancel any exhibit booth registration at any time.
- Booths cancelled after September 1st, will receive a refund less a $25.00 cancellation fee.
- Booths cancelled after December 31st, will not not receive a refund.
The Alberta Teachers’ Association has mandated that exhibitors are NOT to display/sell any study guides or other materials created by the Castle Rock Research Group nor similar products which promote standardized test preparation materials. Exhibitors who violate this mandate will have their booth cancelled and will forfeit their booth fees. Exhibitors who have questions or concerns regarding this mandate should contact ATA Provincial.
PROFESSIONALISM AND EXHIBITORS
All exhibitors must conduct themselves in a professional manner in keeping with ATA Professional Conduct.
Professionalism in the workplace does not allow exhibitor booths selling alcoholic beverages, products or services associated with serving alcoholic beverages to register for Calgary City Teachers' Convention.
Alberta Teachers' Association policy requires exhibitor products and services must be associated with teaching outcomes outlined in Teacher Quality Standards and Leadership Quality Standards, see standards TQS and LQS. If exhibitor products and services do not meet these standards, CCTCA has the right to cancel exhibitor booth registration.
Calgary City Teachers' Convention Association does NOT have an exclusivity clause. There may be one or more exhibitors with same or similar products or services. If your company policy states the need for exclusivity at a convention or trade show, this is not supported at the Calgary City Teachers' Convention.