Registration & Payment
As we shift to a model that will look a little different, exhibitors will find their purchasing experience modified. Physical booth spaces WILL NOT be available until the Chief Medical Officer of Alberta approves large group settings. Exhibitor booths purchased at this time will be a virtual booth.
There WILL be one booth price throughout the exhibitor space: $450.00 including GST. Purchasers may purchase a booth location which will remain on the virtual map. Calgary City Teachers' Convention Association (CCTCA) will offer booths on the virtual map with a savings of $100.00 of list price until December 1, 2020 11:59 pm.
All refund policies will be followed. See refund policy HERE.
Interested exhibitors may register for booth space at the Calgary City Teachers' Convention using the online submission form. After registration information is submitted, exhibitors will be taken to a payment screen where they can pay for their booths via online credit card payment or by mailed cheque. Registration is not considered complete until payment is received. If an exhibitor submits the online registration form but payment is not received, booths are not considered reserved and will be made available for other exhibitors if fees are not received within 30 days of creating an invoice.
- In 2021 CCTCA WILL offer 10 - 1/2 size booths for not-for-profit groups at a reduced fee. The fee is $450.00 with a 50% reduction for virtual booths. All other requirements outlined above apply. These booths are 925a/b, 927a/b, 939a/b, 931a/b, 933a/b.
- Not for profit booths will be required to apply for this booth space and required to supply documentation for this opportunity. Please send request and documentation of not for profit booth to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the following:
- Due to professionalism in the workplace, CCTCA does not allow booths selling alcoholic beverages, products or services associated with serving alcoholic beverages.
- Due to Alberta Teachers' Association policy exhibitors products and services MUST be associated with teaching outcomes, Teacher Quality Standards and Leadership Quality Standards see standards HERE.
- CCTCA reserves the right to cancel any exhibit booth registration at any time.
- Booths cancelled before September 1st, will receive a refund less a $50.00 cancellation fee.
- Booths cancelled after September 1st, will receive a refund less a $100.00 cancellation fee.
- Booths cancelled after December 31st, will not not receive a refund.
The new online registration system allows exhibitors to choose their locations on the electronic tradeshow floor. This map will indicate exhibitor booth space availability. The exhibitor map upgrade requires the following information: company logo, descriptor and link to your website visible on the interactive exhibitor map.
The CCTCA reserves the rights to alter the location of exhibitors at it's discretion.
The Alberta Teachers’ Association has mandated that exhibitors are NOT to display/sell any study guides or other materials created by the Castle Rock Research Group nor similar products which promote standardized test preparation materials. Exhibitors who violate this mandate will have their booth cancelled and will forfeit their booth fees. Exhibitors who have questions or concerns regarding this mandate should contact ATA Provincial.
Professionalism of Vendors
All exhibitors must conduct themselves in a professional manner in keeping with ATA Professional Conduct.
Calgary City Teachers' Convention Association does NOT have an exclusivity clause for exhibitors. There may be one or more vendors with same or similar products or services. If your company policy states the need for exclusivity at a convention or trade show, this is not supported at the Calgary City Teachers' Convention.