As we shift to a model that will look a little different, exhibitors will find their purchasing experience modified. Exhibitor booths purchased at this time will be a virtual booth.
There WILL be one booth price throughout the exhibitor space: $450.00 plus GST. Calgary City Teachers' Convention is offering a $100 credit to all exhibitors.
If you purchase a virtual booth exhibitors will have the opportunity to engage with registrants via live chats with teachers registered for CCTC2021 February 11/February 12, 2021. Live chat will take be turned on effective February 09, 2021.
If a potential exhibitor purchases a virtual booth, it offers exhibitors the opportunity to have a visible online presence at Calgary City Teachers' Convention. ATA Local 38 and Local 55 have over 10,000 teachers attending Calgary City Teachers’ Convention.
Benefits of registering as a virtual exhibitor booth on the CCTCA virtual exhibitor map at CCTC2021:
- Exhibitors will list their company
- Build your brand by featuring your logo.
- Describe your business using as much detail as you require to engage teachers
- Embed links to marketing material for hand outs in your descriptor and booth personnel profiles.
- Link your purchasing website for direct purchasing by teachers. You can do this by using facebook or websites.
- Promote convention specials on social media, link your social media to your booth.
- Engage in live chats with teachers to promote your product/services. Live chat is available to exhibitors registered for CCTC2021. Chat opens February 9, when we open the registration system to preview pre recorded presenter sessions.
- Upload a YouTube Video or Vimeo Video regarding your product or service.
- In 2021 CCTCA WILL offer 10 not-for-profit groups booths at a reduced fee. The fee is $175.00 plus GST. All other requirements outlined above apply.
- Not for profit booths will be required to apply for this booth space and required to supply documentation for this opportunity. Please send request and documentation of not for profit booth to email@example.com.
Please note the following:
- CCTCA reserves the right to cancel any exhibit booth registration at any time.
- Booths cancelled before September 1st will receive a refund less a $50.00 cancellation fee.
- Booths cancelled after September 1st will receive a refund less a $100.00 cancellation fee.
- Booths cancelled after December 31st will not not receive a refund.
When completing the online form, please limit yourself to using only basic characters (letters, numbers, and punctuation). Your username cannot include a space or special characters. If you submit this form and get a "Forbidden" error message, this is likely the problem. If you need help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.