As we shift to a model that will look a little different, exhibitors will find their purchasing experience modified. Physical booth spaces WILL NOT be available until the Chief Medical Officer of Alberta approves large group settings. Exhibitor booths purchased at this time will be a virtual booths
There WILL be one booth price throughout the exhibitor space: $450.00 plus GST. Potential exhibitors may purchase a booth location which will remain on the virtual map. Calgary City Teachers' Convention is offering a $100 credit to exhibitors who register prior to December 1, 2020.
If you purchase a virtual booth exhibitors will have the opportunity to engage with registrants via live chats with teachers registered for CCTC2021 February 11/February 12, 2021. Live chats will take place February 11/12, 2021 between the hours of 9 am - 3 pm.
If a potential exhibitor purchases a virtual booth, it offers exhibitors the opportunity to have a visible online presence at Calgary City Teachers' Convention. ATA Local 38 and Local 55 have over 10,000 teachers attending Calgary City Teachers’ Convention.
Benefits of registering as a virtual exhibitor booth on the CCTCA virtual exhibitor map at CCTC2021:
- Exhibitors will list their company
- Build your brand by featuring your logo.
- Describe your business using as much detail as you require to teachers
- Link to your website to your exhibitor description to allow direct purchasing by teachers, if available by the exhibitor
- Engage in live chats with teachers to promote your product/services. Teachers chats are available to exhibitors registered for CCTC2021 February 11 and February 12, 2021 ONLY. Chats are available to take place with teachers registered for CCTC2021 convention Thursday February 11 and Friday February 12, 2021 and take place between the hours of 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- In 2021 CCTCA WILL offer 10 not-for-profit groups booths at a reduced fee. The fee is $225.00. All other requirements outlined above apply. These booths are 925a/b, 927a/b, 939a/b, 931a/b, 933a/b.
- Not for profit booths will be required to apply for this booth space and required to supply documentation for this opportunity. Please send request and documentation of not for profit booth to email@example.com.
Please note the following:
- CCTCA reserves the right to cancel any exhibit booth registration at any time.
- Booths cancelled before September 1st will receive a refund less a $50.00 cancellation fee.
- Booths cancelled after September 1st will receive a refund less a $100.00 cancellation fee.
- Booths cancelled after December 31st will not not receive a refund.
When completing the online form, please limit yourself to using only basic characters (letters, numbers, and punctuation). Your username cannot include a space or special characters. If you submit this form and get a "Forbidden" error message, this is likely the problem. If you need help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.