As we shift to a model that will look a little different, exhibitors will find their purchasing experience modified. Physical booth spaces WILL NOT be available until the Chief Medical Officer of Alberta approves large group settings. Exhibitor booths purchased at this time will be a combination of virtual booths which MAY be offered a transition to physical booth spaces IF physical booths are released. IF physical booth spaces become available the number of booths transitioning to the physical space WILL be limited. Virtual booth holders will be offered the FIRST RIGHT TO REFUSE the transition to a physical booth before they are offered/released to general public for purchase.
There WILL be one booth price throughout the exhibitor space: $900.00 plus GST. Potential exhibitors may purchase a booth location which will remain on the virtual map. Calgary City Teachers' Convention Association (CCTCA) will offer booths on the virtual map at 50% of list price.
If a potential exhibitor purchases a virtual exhibitor booth on the exhibitor map, they have first right to physical on-site booth locations, IF they become available with permission from the Chief Medical Officer of Alberta and their local representatives. If you purchase a virtual booth exhibitors will have the opportunity to book live chats with teachers registered for CCTC2021 February 11/February 12, 2021. Live chats will take place February 11/12, 2021 between the hours of 9 am - 3 pm.
If a potential exhibitor purchases a virtual booth, it offers exhibitors the opportunity to have a visible online presence at Calgary City Teachers' Convention. ATA Local 38 and Local 55 have over 10,000 teachers attending Calgary City Teachers’ Convention.
Benefits of registering as a virtual exhibitor booth on the CCTCA virtual exhibitor map at CCTC2021:
- Exhibitors will list their company
- Build your brand by featuring your logo.
- Describe your business using as much detail as you require to teachers
- Link to your website to your exhibitor description to allow direct purchasing by teachers
- Book live chats with teachers to promote your product/services. Teachers chats are available to exhibitors registered for CCTC2021 February 11 and February 12, 2021 ONLY. Chats are available to take place with teachers registered for CCTC2021 convention and take place between the hours of 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Transition to a physical on-site booth, IF they become available with Chief Medical Officer of Alberta and local representative approval.
Once there is direction from the Chief Medical Officer of Alberta and their local representatives regarding large events in Alberta, CCTCA will transfer online booths to a physical booth space on location. Exhibitor booths MAY be limited due to distancing regulations. DUE to limited physical booth spaces exhibitors booth space choice MAY not be available to an exhibitor. The CCTCA WILL NOT guarantee physical booth availability or choice of exhibitor booth space selection if on-site exhibitor space becomes available. Physical booth selection will not be available to all virtual registered booths.
The transition to a physical booth will be offered to virtual booth purchases based upon date and time of purchase reflected in purchasing time stamps. If a virtual exhibitor transitions to a physical booth space on location is available, the exhibitor will be required to pay the balance of fees on their account (outstanding 50% plus GST) immediately upon notification of this transition in the form of a demand payment. Failure to pay will forfeit an exhibitor from transitioning to a physical booth onsite. They will remain a virtual booth and there WILL NOT be any ability for refunds.
If an exhibitor does not wish to transition to a physical booth they are NOT required to transition to a physical booth if the physical booth space becomes available. Each exhibitor registered with a virtual booth will be offered the opportunity to host a physical booth until all available physical exhibitor booths are filled. Calgary City Teachers' Convention Association CANNOT guarantee the opportunity to transition to a physical booth. Potential exhibitors CANNOT purchase a physical booth bypassing the virtual purchasing process. There will be NO REFUND available for lack of physical booth space. REFUND POLICY remains in effect see policy HERE
- In 2021 CCTCA WILL offer 10 - 1/2 size booths for not-for-profit groups at a reduced fee. The fee is $450.00 with a 50% reduction for virtual booths. All other requirements outlined above apply. These booths are 925a/b, 927a/b, 939a/b, 931a/b, 933a/b.
- Not for profit booths will be required to apply for this booth space and required to supply documentation for this opportunity. Please send request and documentation of not for profit booth to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the following:
- CCTCA reserves the right to cancel any exhibit booth registration at any time.
- Booths cancelled before September 1st will receive a refund less a $50.00 cancellation fee.
- Booths cancelled after September 1st will receive a refund less a $100.00 cancellation fee.
- Booths cancelled after December 31st will not not receive a refund.
When completing the online form, please limit yourself to using only basic characters (letters, numbers, and punctuation). Your username cannot include a space or special characters. If you submit this form and get a "Forbidden" error message, this is likely the problem. If you need help, please contact email@example.com.