Calgary City Teachers Convention Association would like to thank Exhibitors for their ongoing support.
Booth purchasing for CCTC2024 will open June 15, 2023. Booth purchasing does close
January 31, 2024.
All in-person booths are SOLD. If you would like a visual presence, please feel free to explore the option of a virtual booth.
Exhibitors will have an opportunity to have a visible online presence at Calgary City Teachers' Convention. CCTCA website has more than 1,000,000 viewers.
There are approximately 12,000 teachers affiliated with ATA Local 38/55.
Benefits of registering a virtual exhibitor booth for Calgary City Teachers' Convention 2024:
CCTC2024 has updated the virtual registration system. Virtual booth exhibitors will have the following attributes:
- Logo, company descriptions, contact information and social media links readily available to attendees.
- Manage your own booth to make changes as required.
- Event wide chat to reach out to attendees throughout the convention. This will be available February 15 and February 16, 2024.
- Upload documents for attendees.
- Links to your organization website and promotional pages.
To purchase a virtual booth the potential vendor must apply for a booth HERE.
An application does not guarantee an exhibitor booth. A booth must be purchased to guarantee an exhibitor booth at CCTC2024.
Exhibitor Booth applications close January 31, 2024.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com