How to Be an Exhibitor at Convention:
Registration opens OCTOBER 20, 2021. Booth sales close January 31, 2022.
To order your VIRTUAL booth for the 2022 Calgary City Teachers' Convention:
- Familiarize yourself with our Exhibitor Policies and all other information found under the Exhibitors menu.
- Sign-up as an exhibitor.
- Login using your new username or password.
- Once you're logged in, the Order Your Booth page will become available HERE.
- NFP booths will be required to use a DISCOUNT CODE to receive the 50% discount on published rates. DISCOUNT CODE: NFPCCTCA. NOTE TO READERS: exhibitor booths are monitored, failure to supply appropriate documentation to support NFP status will result in cancelled booths.
- After you add a booth to your cart, you will be prompted to check-out.
- Click on the "Items in My Cart" link at the top of the page to finish your order. You may pay by Mastercard or Visa to process your order right away. If you'd like to pay by cheque, you may do so, booth and applicable discount will not apply until payment is received.
- You'll receive an email when you check-out that includes mailing instructions for paying by cheque, cancelling your order, and accessing a copy of your invoice.
Notice to Reader:
CCTC2022 will feature a virtual exhibitor space.
There WILL be one booth price throughout the exhibitor space: $250.00 plus GST.
Booth sales close January 31, 2022.
Not for Profit booths are available. Proof of not for profit will be required.
Refund policy is in effect, see refund policy HERE.
See policy HERE .
Support, videos and sessions are available to support exhibitors to maximize your virtual booth. Sessions are available November 23 @ 2:00 pm, December 11 @ 1:00 pm, January 5 @ 7:00 pm.