How to Be an Exhibitor at Convention: Registration opens June 1, 2020
To order your booth for the 2021 Calgary City Teachers' Convention please:
- Familiarize yourself with our Exhibitor Policies and all other information found under the Exhibitors menu.
- Sign-up as an exhibitor using the Exhibitor Registration Form to create a new username and password for the site.
- Login using your new username or password.
- Once you're logged in, the Order Your Booth page will become available HERE. Find the booth number of the location you'd like to purchase in the menu below and add it to your cart. After you add each booth to your cart, you will be prompted to check-out. If you would like to purchase more than one booth, continue with your shopping and add the other booths you'd like to buy to your cart.
- Click on the "Items in My Cart" link at the top of the page to finish your order. You can pay by Mastercard or Visa to process your order right away. If you'd like to pay by cheque, you may do so, but neither your booth nor any discounts applied to your order are guaranteed until payment is received.
- You'll receive an email when you check-out that includes mailing instructions for paying by cheque, cancelling your order, and accessing a copy of your invoice.
Notice to Reader:
As we shift to a model that will look a little different, exhibitors will find their purchasing experience modified. Physical booth spaces WILL NOT be available until the Chief Medical Officer of Alberta approves large group settings. Exhibitor booths purchased at this time will be a virtual booth.
There WILL be one booth price throughout the exhibitor space: $450.00 including GST. Purchasers may purchase a booth location which will remain on the virtual map.
Refund policy is in effect, see refund policy HERE.
See policy HERE .