How to Be an Exhibitor at Convention: Registration opens June 1, 2019
To order your booth for the 2020 Calgary City Teachers' Convention please:
- Familiarize yourself with our Exhibitor Policies and all other information found under the Exhibitors menu.
- Sign-up as an exhibitor using the Exhibitor Registration Form to create a new username and password for the site.
- Login using your new username or password.
- Once you're logged in, the Order Your Booth page will become available HERE. Find the booth number of the location you'd like to purchase in the menu below and add it to your cart. After you add each booth to your cart, you will be prompted to check-out. If you would like to purchase more than one booth, continue with your shopping and add the other booths you'd like to buy to your cart.
- Click on the "Items in My Cart" link at the top of the page to finish your order. You can pay by Mastercard, Visa, or Paypal to process your order right away. If you'd like to pay by cheque, you may do so, but neither your booth nor any discounts applied to your order are guaranteed until payment is received.
- You'll receive an email when you check-out that includes mailing instructions for paying by cheque, cancelling your order, and accessing a copy of your invoice.