Host like a Pro
To host an on-line, live presentation, speakers should consider the following:
- Hard wire your internet connection
- Test audio and visual before you present. Ensure you have a good quality microphone and camera.
- Ensure you have good lighting. This may be provided by a natural light source or a light mounted on your screen, facing you as you present.
- Have a neutral background. Background which is not cluttered.
- A quiet place to present, without interruptions
- Discuss house rules. You will be recording, expectations regarding Q & A, sound/music prior to starting presentation, engagement and time.
- Start on time
- Dress for success and impress
- Good connection to internet, use a hard wire connection to ensure streaming is not interrupted
- Good camera
- Good microphone
- Good Lighting
- Great content to engage participants