Speakers attending Calgary City Teachers' Convention when presenting on-site are responsible for the following items:
• Bring your computer and cables to attach to an LCD projector. LCD projectors at all locations are VGA ONLY.
Speakers are required to bring their own VGA cables and HDMI to VGA active converter cables and MAC converter cables.
BE PREPARED BRING YOUR OWN.
• Prepare your presentation and ensure it works. If the presentation is stored on a school board network or storage, ie CBE, CSSD, you may not be able to access your information. Do not make an assumption that it will work, create a back up copy on your computer or have a copy of your presentation on an external drive or USB device and bring it with you.
• There is a break between sessions. This is the presenters opportunity to set up and test devices. If you are located at a school environment there are limited resources to support your AV requirements. Plan ahead, make sure you have what YOU need for a successful presentation. Ensure you have your AV issues resolved BEFORE you arrive on location. Contact the convention executive assistant if you have questions prior to the event.
Contact information: email@example.com
THINGS TO KNOW for an on-site experience...
Pick up your speaker badge for the differing venues at the following locations:
Telus Convention Centre: Telus 110
Hyatt Regency Calgary: Telus 110
Telus Spark: Front entrance, Reception table
Allocated school locations: Designated Speaker Lounge
• Speaker, Volunteer, Host lunch options:
Speakers, Volunteers and Hosts will access their lunch using their convention badges.
Coffee breaks and Lunch options for speakers, volunteers and hosts:
• There will be coffee available at Telus 110, February 11 and February 12, 2021. As we come closer to the date of the convention, information will be announced regarding food and beverage options for speakers and exhibitors.
Speaker logins for access to WIFI....
Telus Convention Centre
Log in: Speaker
Log in: cctca2018
No password required
THINGS TO KNOW for an on-line speaker experience...
See Tips for Speakers for on-line presentations live streaming or pre-recorded sessions.
If you have questions, feel free to contact Janet at 403.809.3508 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.